Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life effin SUCKS!!!

once again, My life SUCKS!!!! Okay, well, Im being hella dramatic right now, but I am in a suck-ass situation. See, my computer aka my baby since the 9th grade DIED on me last saturday...with my winter break assignment still in it. So, here I am on Wednesday night trying my damn hardest to redo everything on my mom's computer before monday, and what am I doing? BLOGGING!!! grr, Procrastination is one hell of a drug. Well, at least my mom is getting me a Macbook next month (hopefully).

well, unless I get a Blackberry Storm between now and then, there will be like NO pics on this blog right here. So, im off to take a nap, wake up, watch American Idol and do my HW at the same time, watch the Real World and do my HW at the same time, drink a Monster, then be up until probably 2am...sounds like fun, doesnt it? NO, it doesnt

No comments: