Friday, February 20, 2009

Chris Brown BS (Graphic Pic included)

I know I said I'd finish the snowboarding post first, but, this right here is some bullshit. Chris Brown, quite literally, beat the good God outta Rihanna. I honestly dont care what she did, there is no justifiable reason for him to have done that to her. He needs serious consequences. Whether it be prison time or intensive psycho therapy, I dont know what the hell he needs. And honestly, Im not even disgusted that he's done this to a female. Im mad at the fact that he has it in him to do this to anybody unless they were attacking him, and come on!! I know Rihanna is like 5'9 (what a wonderful height to be!!!), but there aint no way in hell that her little dainty behind would have enough power to pose a threat to Chris Brown. NO WAY!! Like B. Scott said, it's like a pitbull going against a poodle.



Photobucket

No comments: