Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's almost a sickness...

So...the universe works in some mysterious ass ways. I say that because I just ran across a website that supports my Kid Cudi habit, other than his twitter, youtube and blog. It is http://datnewcudi.com , and I just literally found it 5 seconds ago, instantly fell in love (I mean, come on, who would think that I wouldnt?) and had to blog about it.

In addition to that, True Blood is now my favorite effin television show...ever. The episode that just came on tonight has the entire series kickin Scooby Doo off that #1 spot as my favorite thing to watch. Im even starting to like Sookie Stackhouse again!!! So yeah, sorry Scooby and Mystery Inc, but the residents of Bon Temps have real monsters that kick ass, not losers in masks trying to steal treasure!!

No comments: