Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Im NOT Addicted to Sex....

One thing I've noticed about myself, is that Im fascinated with sex! And this isnt a recent discovery either. I'd say it started in the 8th grade, and now, 4 years later, it's manifested itself into a small obsession. The weird thing is...Im a virgin. So here I am, I've never had sex, dont see myself having sex anytime soon, but am completely intrigued by the act. Maybe it's the mechanics of it, or maybe it's the emotional connection that some people have while engaging in it, but it just holds my attention like nothing else can. I wont go as far as to say I fantisize, but I think about sooo much, you'd swear my mind belonged to a guy! I've already made a mental note of what I want to...."do," and how I want it...."done." Does this mean that when I eventually do have sex, it'll be really good? Hopefully, but, until then......

No comments: